Downsizing tools

I love Exploring Alternatives youtube page, I really enjoy this variety of content and i find i learn something new every video.

This particular video really made me think! For at least a year i had been trying to scan old photo albums with a flat bed scanner, as most of you know this is a horrible task and very time consuming. So as soon as i saw this scanner i was pretty much sold. I went on Amazon and bought one straight away. 





It's brilliant (and I'm not being paid to say so) wish i was..... hint hint. 
I have been scanning old cards, photos, docs, theatre tickets. 

I would recommend this scanner to anyone with paperwork they want to digitalise 
its so quick and simple to use! 

if you have any question just comment below and i will do my best to answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make up inventory 2022

Throw it out