Konmari Toiletries

I've been looking forward to the new year!
I've decided its a good opportunity to Konmari my things. I wanted to start on Skincare / Toiletries and Make up rather than Clothing, as i got a lot of bits and pieces for my birthday and christmas. Thought it would be a good idea to declutter and make some sort of inventory of my things. When i laid all of my things out on the floor i felt extremely overwhelmed. I had no idea where to start. I don't want to be wasteful ether so decided to try and get through some of the items that were nearly finished, rather than just throwing them out.

Here is a video of me trying to sort through my things and organise them a bit better.



I also found i have a lot of samples and sashays so have decided to set myself a little challenge.
I have to use a sample everyday of January
I don't have to use the sample up entirely but i have to use some of the product some are deluxe size samples so i want to make a bit of a dent in them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make up inventory 2022

Throw it out