No buy year / No buy month

 No buy year / No buy month


So 2022 the year I was hyped up to do a no buy year. But half way through month one I found myself wishing my life away. I found the prospect so daunting. 

So let’s take each month as it comes. 

Im starting this year with a no buy MONTH.


I had already failed in 2021 but I have learnt that I set my rules far too high. I made it that buying someone a birthday gift was a red day, a fail. So if I had failed that day my head said why not buy more, all the stuff I had saved up in my amazon wish list for example. (Reflecting on the things I did buy last year non of it was essential)


So my rules regarding my weakness areas this year are

  • No clothes unless I’m on my last of that essential item
  • No toiletries/make up  unless I’m on my last of that essential item
  • No non essential food no corner shop trips on my lunch break for snacks


But I am going to allow myself days out / meals with friends. Social events.


This is my year of using stuff up and wearing things out. (Good way to declutter right!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make up inventory 2022

Throw it out