empties for September, used up some larger items this month and so smaller ones that I would probably buy the bigger version of so quite happy with this little lot.
I've been looking forward to the new year! I've decided its a good opportunity to Konmari my things. I wanted to start on Skincare / Toiletries and Make up rather than Clothing, as i got a lot of bits and pieces for my birthday and christmas. Thought it would be a good idea to declutter and make some sort of inventory of my things. When i laid all of my things out on the floor i felt extremely overwhelmed. I had no idea where to start. I don't want to be wasteful ether so decided to try and get through some of the items that were nearly finished, rather than just throwing them out. Here is a video of me trying to sort through my things and organise them a bit better. I also found i have a lot of samples and sashays so have decided to set myself a little challenge. I have to use a sample everyday of January I don't have to use the sample up entirely but i have to use some of the product some are deluxe size samples so i want to make a bit of a dent in them.
Very happy with this months perfume samples that are now gone! managed to use these up by putting them my work bag and using them as top ups though out the day. I also got a set of egg bath bombs for easter they smell amazing and I didn't want to wait to use them so I did stop using my current bath stuff to use these :D jan -red feb - orange mar-yellow April - green
So I took a bit of and inventory at the beginning of 2022 and created this graphic (yes it did take me all morning) I have crossed off what I used up in January in red. i'm very happy, I managed to stick to my no buy in this area as you can clearly see I don't need anything but I did manage to avoid the temptation of the January sales. and here all the products I used up (some samples and bits that I didn't include in the other graphic for the year.) And here's the make up. I really want to see how long some products last me. I'm not looking to try and use any of these up as I use them daily so the longer they last me the better.
Comments
Post a Comment